We believe in serving the communities we work and live in!
Follow My Neighbor's Keeper
At the heart of our family-run business is the basic principle of caring for the needs of others, regardless of what setting that is fulfilled in. We believe strongly in the principle of good stewardship, both personally and corporately, and we believe in giving back to the communities we live in and work in. We invest in people, not just programs, and we are motivated to improve and enrich the lives of others by contributing our time, effort, skills and capital to this mission.
Our 10 Annual Events
- Service in the spring
- National Walking Day (Amer. Heart Assoc)
- Earth Day
- Spring Food Drive
- Wichita Heart Walk (Amer. Heart Assoc-WSU)
- The Longest Day
- Teacher’s Dream List
- Bags of Blessings
- Adopt a Senior Drive – Click to View Info From 2019 Event
- 02/11/2020 – Wichita Children’s Home Pickleball Party – Wichita Children’s Home ($75.00 each)
- 05/01/2020 – 05/31/2020 – Service in the Spring
- 04/03/2020 – National Walking Day & Fundraiser for AHA
- 04/1/2020 – 04/05/2020 – Contact Schools to Schedule August Teacher’s Dream List
- 04/22/2020 – Earth Day
- 05/06/2020 – 05/17/202 – Spring Food Drive
- Service in the Spring (Ends May 31st)
- 06/21/2020 – The Longest Day (Alzheimer’s Awareness)
- No Events in July – Happy Independence Day on July 4th!
- 08/05/2020 – 08/30/2020 – Teacher’s Dream List
- 09/21/2020 – Battle of the Burger (KETCH – Wichita Area Event at the Wave)
- 10/12/2020 – Alzheimer’s Walk – Find Local (2nd Saturday in October)
- 11/18/2020 – 12/31/2020 – Bags of Blessings
- 12/02/2020 – 12/20/2020 – Adopt-A-Senior
- December Acts of Kindness
Click the image above to view our full infographic.
Our 3 Missions
To Provide charitable contributions to amazing causes that support the communities we live in and share.
The Pulse Mission
To serve associates and their families that have encountered difficult life trials and have temporary needs we can meet as a company of people.
Personal Cause Champions
- To help our associates personally grow
- To help the cohesiveness of our property teams
- To help our communities
- To improve the reputation of our properties
- To improve the reputation of our company
My Neighbor’s Keeper – Honorary Chairperson – Bonnie L. Hanson
Mrs. Bonnie L. Hanson is the wife to Weigand-Omega CEO Robert Hanson and mother to Craig Hanson, President. Mrs. Hanson started her career as a second grade school teacher. She accepted an assignment to teach science and social studies to under-represented and under-privileged students as part of a grant program from Wichita State University. She retired to care for her two young children.
In later years, Mrs. Hanson came aboard as Weigand-Omega’s first human resources manager. She improved and built upon the existing HR foundation. Mrs. Hanson kept the company compliant with the ever increasing government regulations. During her tenure, she was elected to the Kansas Worker’s Compensation Board, serving as the Board Director and President. Most of all she was the compassionate ear, a confidant, a resolver of conflict, a peacemaker, and the most loved of all Weigand-Omega Employees. Mrs. Hanson’s community involvement includes Kanas Children’s Service League (Board Member), St. Francis Community Services (Fundraising Chair), Kanas Elks Training Center Housing –KETCH (Board Member), a member of her church’s Benevolence Committee, volunteers regularly at The Lord’s Diner, and is a long time sponsor for a child in India.