Omega was established to enrich the lives of the senior population through diligent care, compassion, and understanding. Omega Senior Living was born out of the culture of Weigand-Omega Management Inc., a sister company founded in 1976, that manages apartments (multifamily, senior IL, student, affordable), commercial (retail, office, and industrial warehouse), hospitality (hotels and resorts), and self-storage facilities. Weigand-Omega Management has managed independent senior living since 1978. Omega Senior Living was founded out of this rich culture and history specifically to provide life enriching care for seniors in assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing communities as well as mixed campuses with independent living. Omega Senior Living offices out of the same building as Weigand-Omega and utilizes the company’s years of experience and leadership foundation for payroll and accounting services.
AT OMEGA SENIOR LIVING: IT’S THE PEOPLE
Just like people, companies have individual personalities too. We take pride in our ways of thinking and conducting business that make us unique in our professional relationships. When choosing a property management company, the decision often hinges on the people that are involved with providing the service. Omega Senior Living has been providing management services for assisted living communities since our founding. Although what we do is important, it is how we do it that makes the difference. That is because we are only as good as the people that comprise our company and there is no substitute for the people that give us our unique corporate personality.
WHY OMEGA SENIOR LIVING?
We work hard to be culture champions, and take pride in being an innovative leader in our industry.
The Omega Senior Living Difference
- Our people – we recruit, hire, train and motivate our people to be the best they can be.
- Our residents and guests – we provide the highest level of customer service, making an Omega Senior Living managed community an outstanding place to be.
- Our partners and clients – we achieve the highest return possible for our investors and partners.
- Our neighborhoods – we partner and engage in our local community with a commitment to give back to the places where we live and work.
- A difference you can see – well-maintained properties with attractive landscape and architecture provide a place you are proud of.
- A difference you can feel – friendly associates who welcome you and responsively address your needs.
- A difference in the way you live – an array of amenities, resident and guest events, and high-quality service, resulting in a community where you want to spend time.
A Sensory Difference
Life is experienced through your senses, and property design should offer a sensory experience that will revive your spirit and enhance your well-being. While the amenities vary, most Omega Senior Living managed communities offer social spaces and features that invite you to linger a little longer and enjoy your surroundings.
Omega Senior Living does more than manage properties, we build communities. Our properties offer planned events that invite you to interact and get to know your neighbors while enjoying fun activities. Additional options such as pet friendly settings, free common area WiFi access, and smoke-free options further enhance your comfort and happiness.
We manage a variety of special programs and living opportunities designed to make your life as an Omega Senior Living resident easier and more enjoyable:
- 24-Hour Maintenance Guarantee: Your comfort and safety is of utmost importance to our associates. We guarantee we’ll respond to your maintenance request within 24 hours. Our highly trained maintenance professionals will communicate the status of your request until it’s complete, and follow up to make sure you’re satisfied.
- Pet Friendly Lifestyle – For many of us, pets are family. That’s why many Omega Senior Living communities welcome cats and dogs. You’ll also find some of our pet friendly properties offer special “Yappy Hour” social events and feature bark-parks to further enhance your (and your pets’) living experience.
THIS IS OUR
Otherwise known as our guiding principle to success.
To enhance everyday life through excellence in senior living management by serving people, places, and the communities we share.
To our Asset, Ownership, Clients
To understand the goals of our Clients, incorporate them into our operational strategy for their properties, and to enhance and drive value. To foster Client relationships and become an indispensable and integral strategic partner.
To Our Team Members
To define a culture that recognizes the value of each team member and their talents, skills, and passions while providing development opportunities for them to realize their full potential.
To our Residents
A company for your success.
To deliver the most compelling service experience possible through product and service excellence, and create an environment where every moment matters.